View Profile Retribution-X

8 Movie Reviews

People think this is a AWESOME review.

Sounds like you used the sound of your voice for the saw. I thought it was pretty funny, but then I guess I'm easily entertained. Also bed time? More like Seizure time amirite?

Renegade-Hamster responds:

That's how some people get to sleep

Yeah yeah.

yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah. I came for the tits and I left laughing. And... Shut up :D not that you'll even be needing another comment or vote.

Major happy seizure time

No srrysly. Thought it was awesome. Kinda hoped Hank would've thrown the dead guy back in the machine, letting him revive aswell, but ahwell.

Looking forward to Madness 10 in 2010, no doubt. Have a loooon, loong rest, Mat(t).

5 Game Reviews

Another task...

I don't think there really is a secret. I think you just want us to look for something that isn't there. Just another meaningless task for us to perform.

Besides that, I really like this game :D it's been fun, although I wish it were longer with more endings.

*fap fap fap*

*fap fap fap**fap fap fap**fap fap fap* oh wait. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

You died.

your score is 1050.5

Er, enemys stopped spawning after awhile, I think after I reached 250 seconds every enemy that walked out of the door immediantly fell over dead so I went ahead and lowered the quality (cause I started to lag). After the bodies had vanished nothing spawned and after awhile I just gave up on killed myself.

14 Audio Reviews

Another glorious song

201st review tbh.

This right here? This is pretty bitchin' 8D

Hi-five Waterflame. Hats off and one hell of an applause.

So long ago

Ah, haven't heard this in years. every time I hear it, it's like "woah, stand the fuck back. Shit just kicked in".

Yup

My replacement for DJ Nate ever since he turned crappy and I need new rave music.

Your legs! There gone!