Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

butts

Always sad to see Zoey or... a look-alike die.

Stickman makes a Change! Stickman makes a Change!

People think this is a AWESOME review.

Sounds like you used the sound of your voice for the saw. I thought it was pretty funny, but then I guess I'm easily entertained. Also bed time? More like Seizure time amirite?

Renegade-Hamster responds:

That's how some people get to sleep

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Yeah yeah.

yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah. I came for the tits and I left laughing. And... Shut up :D not that you'll even be needing another comment or vote.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Just felt like it was missing something...

Nicely done, music could've been louder or more distorted, the ending could've been worked on but ignore me, I'm not a flash animator so what do I know ;3 ?

Still, very nice work 10/10.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Major happy seizure time

No srrysly. Thought it was awesome. Kinda hoped Hank would've thrown the dead guy back in the machine, letting him revive aswell, but ahwell.

Looking forward to Madness 10 in 2010, no doubt. Have a loooon, loong rest, Mat(t).

Christmas Crashers Christmas Crashers

Christmas orgy, wait wut?

NoOoOoOoOo - that feels nice.

The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

Excuuuse meeee

I just laughed when I heard the "shut up you little bitch".

Project I.V. Project I.V.

<3 v

I hope you actually continue this as a series when your done with Madness, if you ever get done with Madness.

Weebl and Bob : Goobuster Weebl and Bob : Goobuster

Oh noez they found me

Lol'd @ Hairy Lee Trap.

Madness Caramell Madness Caramell

I hate my life

Caramelldansen, yuck. I mean, addictive oh god turn it off! OH GOD 11000 seconds is too damn long but oh god its so aweso - OH TURN IT OFF!

In other news: Awesome animation, was nice to watch this. I think Krinkles is doing his own Madness Caramelldansen animation, or atleast, I think I saw a scene from it on his website :)

ErnestoGod responds:

XD yeah i see that imagen with Sandford and Deimos but i don't think that can be a madness caramell XD but!! we have to see the result... Xd anyway, thank you very much men XD i'm glad you really enjoy my animation n__n XD the Madness Caramell Bendex Revolution go to be more funny and awesome XD