Loved Loved

Another task...

I don't think there really is a secret. I think you just want us to look for something that isn't there. Just another meaningless task for us to perform.

Besides that, I really like this game :D it's been fun, although I wish it were longer with more endings.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

*fap fap fap*

*fap fap fap**fap fap fap**fap fap fap* oh wait. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

You died.

your score is 1050.5

Er, enemys stopped spawning after awhile, I think after I reached 250 seconds every enemy that walked out of the door immediantly fell over dead so I went ahead and lowered the quality (cause I started to lag). After the bodies had vanished nothing spawned and after awhile I just gave up on killed myself.

UmiChan: Maiko v2 UmiChan: Maiko v2

cool.

Got boring after awhile. Would've been nice if you'd put in hot keys. The detail wasn't that great, the animation was great, some facial expression would be brilliant, more sound effects like be nice, when your ramming a girl for 20 minutes straight they usually make alot more noises.
I never found myself having to use the actions tab at any point.

8/10. Nice to see your still reading reviews and looking forward to v3 :)

Vortex00 responds:

Yeah I check reviews nearly daily. I may not respond to them until later on though. The points you made are good, I think the biggest issue is in your first sentence. Making it so it doesn't get boring after a while. And that implementation needs to appeal to a wide variety of people with different interests. Thanks.

Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1 Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1

Pfft.

You put to much effort towards this game. FU 1 I played ages ago and remembered it being great but I'm kinda upset to see the sequal wasn't so great. Anyway I thought it was great that you expanded the game so its not just constant slaugther non-stop.